Thursday, May 22, 2008

royals losing streak


What is going on with this team? The Red Sox are just way to dominant at home to win against lately. Red Sox had Dice-K on the mound today. He is now 8-0 on the season. How unreal is that? Royals even put up 8 runs against the Sox. Oh well. Royals are still in 4th place, however the Detroit Tigers are charging after sweeping their opponents. They are now just one game back! It truly is a great thing that baseball is a 162 games long. If it was like football, I would be pulling my hair out and any hair I would have left would be gray.

Am I worried about this 4 game losing streak by the Kansas City Royals? Not at all. They have proven enough through the 2 months of baseball that they are going to play with everyone for a good while. I just truly hope the bats stay hot and the pitching revives itself by leaving Boston.

No comments: