Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Streak

I was holding off on posting for a few days hoping to post something positive about the Royals and for awhile last night I thought Kansas City might pull off. However they lost in the 12th inning to the Twins. The streak is now at nine. Yuck! Come on Kansas City Royals show the fans that the Ownership and Management want to win. Give me something positive to write about our professional sports teams.

Tonite Zach Greinke (5-2, 2.82 ERA)is pitching, so I still hold off a lot of hope. He seems to be our only chance right now. Its been 10 days or so since Joakim Soria was signed to his big contract, and I do not think he has played very much. No reason to use him when we are losing as bad as the Royals have lately. He closes games out when we are winning. I do not see much of that lately!

Maybe we should try to get Soria in the starting rotation now?

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man the Royal been strugglin! They're not still owned by David Glass are they? That cheap bastard....