Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brad Paisley Concert

I am pumped for this concert tonite. Reading reviews of others he has done in the United States this year with with Julianne Hough, Chuck Wicks, and Jewel have been amazing concerts. This one tonite should be badass. I can not wait!!!

One problem is the girl I was going with backed out. So unless I find someone else I am going solo and will have to sell it. Oh well. I will have fun no doubt about it!

This concert is going to be awesome!!!! Even better if I can find someone to go with me.
+++++++
UPDATE
+++++++
Just got back and oh my gosh this concert was awesome. Julianne Hough, Chuck Wicks, Jewel, Brad Paisley. It was over a 3-1/2 hour concert tonite. I loved every second. Jewel is smoking hot. I forgot how much I lusted after her 10 years ago. It all came back tonite. Wow that woman is hot and she has some serious pipes on her.
Chuck Wicks seemed to appeal to the women. Looked like a pretty boy. Had a nice voice. He is mostly known for his hit "Stealing Cinderella". Julianne Hough, is just hot. I like some of her songs. but mostly though its her looks that does it for me.

Brad Paisley is phenomenal. 'Nuff said. What an entertainer he is. Gosh that was some good stuff tonite!
Sad part was I did not have any friends take me up on my offer to go with me. I went alone. The bad part for them was I was 10 feet from the stage and had probably the best view ever. Such an amazing time tonite. I just wish one of my friends would have went with, because that was a good memory to keep for awhile.

No comments: