Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Voting


Did you vote today in the Primaries? If so how do you go about the voting process? Do you vote your party all the time or do you mix it up? My philosophy is brilliant. I am sure I am not the first, but I like to think I am on my approach. During Primaries I always vote for the party I plan not voting for in the big election in November.

For example, if I was going to vote Republican in the big November election I would vote Democrat in the Primary. Why you ask? Okay, I do this because I want to vote for the person I think who would have the least chance of winning against the main Republican guy in the November election I want to win.

Sometimes this falls apart because i should have voted with my party in the Primary because they dont make it to the big November elections. However, generally the person I wanted makes it.

Sneaky I know!!!

No comments: