Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Girl

So this girl i have been going out with for a month or so is pretty damn awesome. Incredibly pretty, smart, witty, all things that I look for. We both agree that due to things going on in our life at the moment and so best thing is to just stay friends for now. My head and my heart are in opposite places. My heart has this big attraction towards her, but my head says stay the course and just be friends. I'm listening to my head. For now. My attraction towards her builds though as we spend time together and talk more. Its been a long long time since I had a girl that I was close with that actually connects with me mentally, physically, and spiritually. I am definitely in no rush. I do have growing feelings towards her. But friends is okay until she wants more and I want more.

No comments: