Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Duals at Daytona

I am not the biggest NASCAR fan out there. I do have lots of spare time on my hands since I was recently laid off from my work so I was at a sports bar watching SPEEDtv and the Duals all while applying for work. Yes I am a multi-tasker! With NASCAR I can definitely appreciate the speed and power these cars reach. I root for Carl Edwards and Clint Bowyer because of the Missouri and Kansas ties, but what really keeps me watching the Duals today is Krista Voda. She is a reporter in the pits for FOX and Speed TV. She is smoking hot! http://www.kristavoda.net/

Dale Jr. is on a roll this year so far at Daytona. Freaking hilarious if you consider all that went on with him on his old team DEI to his new team Hendrick Motorsports. From the way things shook out over this weekend Carl Edwards starts in the 11th position while Clint Bowyer will go 31st. This is going to be fun. Oh yeah its called the Sprint Cup this year. Its going to take awhile for me to remember that.

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: