Monday, February 11, 2008

Futbol

It will never catch on here in the United States like I wish it would. I enjoy soccer a great deal. I used to play as a kid, but as I got older some sports just came more natural for my giant frame. I hope that the Wizards succeed with this youth movement that they are trying. Shipping Eddie Johnson via FedEx to some place in Europe hopefully will not hurt the Wizards long term.

Watch this YouTube video. Many people are saying this goal by Andres Vasquez of Peru is the best ever. Andres ran to the edge of the penalty area and, as the ball rolled, moved his left leg behind his right. With the outside of his left foot he then kicked the ball into the corner of the net.

Is this the greatest goal ever... Is it?



Watch this free kick from Cristiano Ronaldo. Pretty sweet!

No comments: