Monday, February 11, 2008

the number one top selling NFL jersey goes to...

Tony Romo. I would have never thought Tony Romo would bring such attention. I don't think it is as much him bringing the attention as it is the woman he is currently dating. A Jessica Simpson. Ever hear of her? Yeah me neither. Either way I would venture to say that more womens Romo jerseys are flying off the shelf quicker than the guys. That Jessica gal. Something stands out about her, but I can't put my finger on it.

Listed are numbers 1 thru 5 per Darren Rovell. Find all the top selling jerseys here.

1. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys--Not a surprise given the size of the Cowboys faithful. 2. Tom Brady, New England Patriots--Every New England fan HAS to have a Brady jersey.
3. Brett Favre, Green Bay Packers--Amazing Favre is so high given that the Packers jersey has never changed.
4. Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts--Probably most boring/generic jersey in the NFL.
5. LaDainian Tomlinson, San Diego Chargers--Good running backs are always in top 10

No comments: